Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Service Engineer, Coventry
A Service Engineer with experience of electro-mechanical product repair and maintenance, is required for an established manufacturer of plug and play devices used in manufacturing and high speed production.
The position would suit an existing Service Engineer who has experience with basic fault finding, mechanical technician skills and good customer service.
The position of Service Engineer will include:
- Visiting customers manufacturing sites to service and/or repair the desktop equipment.
- Provide predominantly reactive maintenance within the UK, with the majority of customers located within the Midlands area.
- Service and repair some equipment at the site in Warwick.
- Strip down the machine in order to test and identify the faults.
- Repair/replace faulty parts, clean up the machine and ensure fully working order before leaving site.
- Complete a service report detailing the fault and the remedial action taken to rectify.
- Contacting customers to ask if they are keen for their machine to serviced.
- Be professional and courteous acting as an ambassador for the business.
- Suggest/recommend upgrades if equipment is reaching the end of its life.
The suitable candidate for Service Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Service Engineer working with electro/mechanical equipment.
- Ability to fault find using multimeters and visual observations.
- Happy to travel as well as spending time in the factory in Warwick.
If you are an experienced Service Engineer/Technician and you are looking for a stable and exciting opportunity, visiting a range of high speed production and manufacturing facilities, then please click on the link to apply.