£21000 - £24000 per annum + Overtime
Job Ref: 32298
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Panel Wirer
Requirements: Machine Wiring, Panel Wiring
Salary: circa £21000 – 23000 + unlimited overtime available
An Panel Wirer is required for a well-established manufacturer of automated industrial machinery.
The company is family orientated business with a highly valued workforce offering career progression and long-term stability. The company invests in its people and takes pride in their enthusiasm and support in training new team members.
The role of Panel Wirer will include:
- Working from an electrical schematic to assemble control cabinets and wiring of PLC’s, HMI’s, Sensors, Terminal Blocks, Actuators etc to the machine.
- The machines are standard machines with options for customisation. Therefore, there will be a lot of similarity between the different variations.
The suitable candidate for Panel Wirer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced with electrical wiring or maintenance/fault finding with the ability to read basic electrical schematics – Desirable but not essential provided a desire to learn.
- Enthusiastic with great attention to detail, ensuring that the wiring is neat, tidy and above all safe.
- This role will support and experienced electrical engineer or a junior electrical engineer who is looking for training and development.
- Electrical qualification is desirable but not essential as the wiring will always be signed off by a senior engineer.
If you want to work for a successful, family orientated manufacturer who is prepared to give training and development, then please click on the link to apply for Panel Wirer. In return we can offer good remuneration with unlimited overtime potential.