Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking, Slough
A Mechanical Fitter with experience of building special purpose machinery is required for a manufacturer for a permanent position.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and pneumatic diagrams to assemble bespoke machinery.
- Experience of working with/fitting Pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Organised & working to a high standard, ensuring contractors are keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Fitter will need to possess the following skills and experience.
- Past experience of building bespoke automated machinery.
- Experience with pneumatics.
- Bench working skills required to make minor adjustments as necessary.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter vacancy please click on the link.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.