GBP20 - GBP25 per hour
Job Ref: 32547_1678467850
Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Position: Mechanical Fitter
Salary: £20 – £25 per hour
Location: Yeovil, Taunton, Chard, Minehead, Tiverton, Burnham-On-Sea, Glastonbury
A Mechanical Fitter with experience of building special purpose machinery is required for a Somerset based manufacturer for a 3 – 6 month contract.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Fitter vacancy:
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and pneumatic diagrams to assemble bespoke machinery.
- Experience of working with/fitting Pneumatic systems onto special purpose machinery.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Experience fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
- Organised & working to a high standard, ensuring contractors are keeping work areas clean and tidy.
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems
The suitable candidate for Mechanical Fitter will need to possess the following skills and experience
- Past experience of building bespoke automated machinery.
- Experience with pneumatics.
- Bench working skills required to make minor adjustments as necessary.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter vacancy please click on the link.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.