General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Internal Sales Executive
An Internal Sales Executive is required to work for an established manufacturing business, taking incoming sales enquiries, and processing the orders on to the system.
The position of Internal Sales Executive will include:
- Take incoming sales enquiries, produce estimates and recommending add on products to compliment the order.
- Offer a consultative and professional service to build long lasting relationships.
- Be proactive and source the answers to any questions quickly and accurately.
- Process orders in a timely fashion and also recommend optional extras wherever possible.
- Work within a very friendly team and collaborate in support of customer service levels.
The suitable candidate for this position of Internal Sales Executive will need to possess the following experience:
- Current or past sales experience either from within a manufacturing business, trade counter or even retail.
- We would like to see applications from individuals who have excellent customer service skills and have the confidence to convert enquiries in to orders. It’s not a hard sell, it’s more about providing quotes quickly and being attentive to your customer’s needs.
If you feel you have the required skills for this position of Internal Sales Executive and would like to work in a busy manufacturing company, then please click on the link to apply.