Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Workshop Technician
We are keen to hear from applicants working in any of the following roles: Technician, Mechanical/Electrical fitter, Assembly Technician, Manufacturing Technician, Development Technician or similar)
Location: Coleshill, Birmingham
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Technician to join an established manufacturing business in Coleshill, Birmingham. As the Workshop Technician you will provide technical support in the build and customisation of products, including chain hoists, crane related products and accessories together with providing support to warehouse and shipping functions.
Key skills and experience for the Workshop Technician:
- Experience working on products and equipment such as overhead cranes, chain hoists, conveyors etc or similar electrical/mechanical products.
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment assembling technical products.
- Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification (time served apprenticeship, NVQ, BTEC, HNC/HND).
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Competent using a computer/ MS Office
- Good grasp of English language (verbal & written)
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Good general fitness
- Willingness to undertake additional training as required.
- Requirement for very occasional travel within U.K.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for the Workshop Technician vacancy, please click on the link below to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK