Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Test and Repair Engineer – Birmingham
Position: Test and Repair Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 – £38,000 pa (annual salary although you will be paid hourly)
Due to business growth we are recruiting for a Test and Repair Engineer for our site in Birmingham, West Midlands. As the Test and Repair Engineer you will be required to support with the testing and repairing of electrical and mechanical industrial components, motors, pumps and gearboxes.
Key experience, skills and responsibilities:
- Previous experience in a similar test and repair position working with industrial equipment/components, servo motors, mechanical and electrical parts, gearbox systems, pumps etc
- Ability to take apart and break down motor systems, fault find, repair, assemble, test and build back is important
- Experience of bench testing
- Testing and repairing of 3 phase AC/DC products/systems
- Able to work from engineering drawings if required
- Confident working on your own or in a team
To apply for the Test and Repair Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai (email@example.com), Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ