General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Technical Support Engineer/Administrator
A Technical Support Engineer/Administrator is required for an established manufacturer based in Kidderminster.
The position it to take incoming calls from customers who have questions related to products. This may involve sending out assembly instructions, advising additional parts needed, delivery/offloading requirements and maintaining a project database to track construction projects in the pipeline.
You do not need to be an engineer although having some experience would of course be beneficial, the most important trait is to be organised, willing to learn and excellent communication, both with internal colleagues and external customers.
The job of Technical Support Engineer/Administrator will include:
- Assisting customers with product queries
- Taking time to find a suitable answer may require getting back to the customer one you have found out the answer
- Respond to technical sales enquiries
- Maintain a project tracker which will assist sales teams with upcoming projects status
- Attend internal training to up-skill your product knowledge.
The suitable candidate for Technical Support Engineer/Administrator will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to learn about the products to a level where you can support customers
- Organised and able to manage and update a project tracker – Training will be provided
- Commercial minded, able to professionally deal with prospective customers which aids in the selling process.
We are happy to accept engineering/project management graduates for this position too.
If you are an experienced Administrator or Engineer who would like to be the first point of contact for customer queries and you have a commercial mindset to assist in helping to close sales through offering exceptional customer service, then please click on the link to apply for Technical Support Engineer/Administrator.