Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Technical Sales Manager
Position: Technical Sales Manager
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Technical Sales, Field Sales, Senior, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, will be considered for this role.
Location: Home based, travel to customer sites/trade shows
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 + bonus/commission, car & pension
We have an exciting Technical Sales Management opportunity with a leading business specialising in the design and manufacture of motion solutions. As the Technical Sales Manager you will work as a key member of the UK & Ireland Sales Team, reporting to the Director. The primary objective of this role is to achieve profitable revenue growth for a portfolio of precision conveyance and linear motion products and systems.
Technical Sales Manager responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance of existing and stimulation of new clients, markets and routes to market, assisting in growth to agreed turnover & profitability targets.
- Close liaison with Sales, Purchasing & Engineering.
- Close liaison with Inter-Company.
- Works closely with the management team and departments above.
- Solely responsible for management and development of linear motion.
- Product portfolio and for management of rail install/service projects.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Have proven, significant experience working in a technical sale role.
- Have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities from existing customers and winning new business.
- Display strong sales/business acumen.
- Use intelligent marketing analysis to plan/strategise.
- Display exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- An effective negotiator and problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Demonstrates good time management and goes the ‘extra mile’ to ensure work is complete to targets set.
- Regularly monitors and reviews progress against set plans and feeds back to Director.
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word, and CRM systems.
- Driving Licence (Essential).
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Contributory Pension Scheme with salary sacrifice option.
- Life Cover.
- Income protection cover.
- Health & Wellness.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this Technical Sales Manager vacancy, please click on the link below to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.