Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Technical Sales Engineer – Industrial Automation
£40000 – £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Our client supply of total turnkey system solutions and systems integration within Automotive, Airports, Aerospace, Logistics, Process and Warehouse Management. As a result of their continuing growth and success, they are looking to find a Technical Sales Engineer to join their team.
The Role of Technical Sales Engineer includes;
- Generate new qualified sales leads, using experience of the Automation markets
- Producing technical proposals to the required level of detail as identified in the tender
- Responding to customer enquiries & requests promptly, professionally, and effectively
- Presenting proposals and solutions to customers in line with requirements and handle questions or feedback constructively and professionally
- Effectively negotiate and close all potential sales
- Achieve buy in to proposed solution of all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Contribute to the overall business as required whether, or not the task is directly related to job role
- Managing and prioritising workload as required, applying a measured approach according to urgency
- The ideal candidate would have a proven external sales engineering background and some form of engineering qualification.
- A knowledge of Industrial Control/ Automation equipment is essential and sold solutions into manufacturing/ engineering environments
- Product knowledge of PLC’s, Drives, Servo’s would be advantageous
- Package: £40K – £60K basic salary, bonus scheme, Pension, Health Cover, Car allowance
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.