Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Technical Sales Engineer – Ireland
Technical Sales Engineer
Ireland (Open to any location in Ireland)
65,000 Euro – 75,000 Euro + commission, car/allowance depending on the level of technical automation knowledge & experience
A Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling bespoke automated solutions to customers across a wide variety of sectors such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace or General Engineering is required for an established and highly successful integrator of automated equipment.
The role of Technical Sales Engineer will include, but not limited to:
- Identifying and winning new business for automation projects.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Director’s business strategy.
- Discuss automated solutions with customers and talk confidently about their requirement and generate confidence in the company’s ability to find a solution.
- Agree terms of contract and draft proposal documents to customers in a timely manner.
- Visit customers as necessary to understand the requirement in more detail and make notes of the environment and access to aid in the quotation.
- Sell solutions which often incorporate any of the following technologies: pneumatics, bowl feeders, robotics, conveyors, all controlled via various brands of PLC.
The suitable candidate for Technical Sales Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of selling bespoke automated solutions or work holding fixtures/tooling.
- Proven experience in new business sales.
- Experience with creating proposal documents is highly advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Able to talk technically with customers about possible solutions. The engineering team will create the concepts.
- Technical Qualification in Engineering or Apprenticeship is essential.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work for a leading systems integrator serving a wide range of industries within the UK, Europe, and US. For more information, or to apply, please click on the link or contact me for more information.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ