Science & Technology
Share this job:
System Support Manager – Netherlands
Position: System Support Manager
Location: Zaltbommel, Netherlands
Salary: Competitive & Negotiable
We have an exciting opportunity for a System Support Manager to join our team in Zaltbommel, Netherlands while we undergo expansion and continued business growth. The System Support Manager will manage the System Support engineering team to ensure that the automated management software & system installation remains in operation with maximal uptime according to service agreements. The System Support Manager will ensure the that efficiency level of the service rendered meets the required level such that the target profit margins can be achieved. We design and implement solutions for multiple industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical. Operating globally in more than 50 countries we offer excellent career opportunities and progression.
Key experience and skills required for the System Support Manager vacancy:
- Formal education in software development (Informatics).
- Familiar with software support and understanding of Service Level Agreements.
- Proven track record in at least one of the following: Oracle PL/SQL programming and/or Java /UML / CSS /JS.
- Understanding of real time programming, relational database concepts and architecture.
- Effective communication style that builds customer’s trust and satisfaction.
- Good practice of written and oral Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of processes and structure of software support would be desirable but not essential.
- Some knowledge of PLC and control systems would be desirable but not essential.
- It would be desirable to have industry experience with one of the following: System Integration, Automation & Logistics, Warehouse Automation, Complex Automation Systems, Automotive Industry, FMCG Industry.
- Must be eligible to work in the EU free from sponsorship/visa.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to speak and write clear English.
To apply for this System Support Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ