General Engineering and Manufacturing
Purchasing, Supply Chain and Logistics
Share this job:
Supply Chain Specialist and ISO Administration
A Supply Chain Specialist and with experience of ISO administration is required for an innovative medical device manufacturing company in Birmingham.
The company is on the fringes of a huge period of growth and is developing new and exciting products which require ISO regulatory documentation and improvements to the supply chain consisting of parts and semi finished equipment in to the UK.
The position of Supply Chain Specialist and ISO Administration will include the following:
- Manage all aspects of the Supply Chain between UK and overseas suppliers and the two UK engineering and manufacturing facilities.
- Identify opportunities to improve the supply chain process to ensure a more reliable and consistent supply of parts to aid the manufacture.
- Coordinate the supply chain with 3rd party manufacturing facility.
- Support the Head of compliance to ensure the relevant administration is completed and documented in line with the appropriate ISO standards for the products being manufactured. You do not need to be an expert in ISO but knowledge of ISO is highly beneficial.
- The ISO quality management paperwork is required throughout the 3rd party facilities too.
- Work closely with other department to ensure compliance is completed accurately.
- Project Manage the introduction of these improvements and initiatives across the business.
The suitable candidate for this position of Supply Chain Specialist and ISO Administration will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing business
- Knowledge of supply chain process with some ISO administration
- Project Management Experience – You do not need to be formally trained
- Adaptable and conscientious
- CIPS – desirable but not essential
This is a very important position to ensure a constant supply of parts and regulatory levels of compliance to maintain the operational effectiveness of the business. The role will suit an organised individual with some knowledge of supply chain processes as well as some experience with ISO documentation and administration. The priorities of this role will change over time as the ISO becomes embedded your focus will them focus more on the supply chain process. Due to the nature of the company’s current operation, there is likely to be many opportunities to grow and develop as the business establishes itself and expands. Due to the company growing so fast, the need for adaptable individuals increases.
If you would like to work for a highly innovative manufacturer of medical devices and you have the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply for Supply Chain Specialist and ISO Administration.