General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
£24,000 – £28,000
We are looking for an experienced Stock Controller for an exciting opportunity for an expanding manufacturing company. You will manage and maintain all aspects of stock held on and off site.
Key skills & experience required for the Stock Controller:
- Maintain accurate stock records on SAP system which will include receipting, locating, and dispatching of goods
- Visual quality inspection
- Use MRP system to generate suggested purchase order reports, generating purchase orders and expediting orders
- Responsible for movement of goods to and from suppliers of 3rd party production processes
- Organise the picking of materials in line with works orders
- Scheduling and organising deliveries. Preparing delivery documentation in line with the sales order requirements
- Always implement and achieve acceptable housekeeping standards within your area of control.
The ideal candidate for the position of Stock Controller will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills, confident engaging with customers, suppliers, and colleagues,
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- You will have good I.T skills
Monday to Friday: 08:45 – 17:15
25 days holiday
To apply for this Stock Controller vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ