IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Software Project Manager
A Software Project Manager or Programme Manager with experience of delivering complex software configuration and implementation projects in to manufacturing operations.
The role of Software Project Manager / Programme Manager will include the following:
- Manage large, complex projects and programmes using appropriate project delivery methodologies and approaches, including Agile and Waterfall.
- Implement controls and process improvements where appropriate within the team and in relation to interfaces with other teams, e.g., User Acceptance Testing, IT Testing and Assurance, Business Analysis, IT Service Delivery etc.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects ensuring adherence to frameworks, processes, and tools.
- Manage project performance within agreed financial, time and quality tolerances.
- Manage the development of robust business cases, including detailed costs, expected business benefits and return on investment.
- Define roles and responsibilities for all project team members upon commencement and ensure they are agreed, communicated, and adhered to.
- Ensure all project deliverables and work packages are fit for purpose, of high quality and produced within agreed time-lines and budgets, and approved ahead of stage review milestones.
- Build effective and productive working relationships with third party suppliers through robust supplier management.
The suitable candidate for Software Project Manager / Programme Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of delivering software projects in to manufacturing business.
- Strong experience of Agile and Waterfall Project Delivery methods
- Experience with .NET and Mulesoft is desirable but not essential.
If you are an experienced Software Project Manager or Programme Manager with the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply. In return our client can offer an attractive remuneration and benefits.