GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum
Job Ref: 32559_1682353256
Share this job:
Software Engineer (Warehouse Automation)
Job Title: Software Engineer (Warehouse Automation)
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
We are seeking a talented and experienced Software Engineer to work as part of a team that provides to be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software systems that control and optimize the movement of goods in an automated warehouse environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Software Engineer:
- Design and develop software and API Specifications for Automated Warehouses
- Build efficient and reusable applications and services that improve usability and remote support for Automation solutions.
- Data analysis and development of tools and dashboards for Materials Handling and Warehousing Management Systems
- Development of innovative networking and communications solutions with a focus on cyber security, scalability,
- and performance
- Debug and troubleshoot software systems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to software systems.
- Test software systems to ensure they meet functional requirements and performance standards.
- Analyse and optimize system performance to ensure maximum efficiency.
Key Requirements for the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably in the warehouse automation industry
- Experience with warehouse management systems (WMS) and warehouse control systems (WCS)
- Design and develop to API specifications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are passionate about technology and want to work on challenging projects, this is the role for you. We offer excellent opportunities for career development. If you meet the requirements and are excited about this opportunity, apply for this Software Engineer opportunity via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.