Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Position: Software Engineer (we are keen to hear from Software Engineering applicants with experience in Robotics, AI, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and higher level Software Engineering involving Robotic Arm or Gripper technology)
Salary: £40,000 – £80,000 depending on the level of real world industry experience applying academic knowledge to real world scenarios. Also interested to hear from candidates with limited industry experience and recent graduates.
A Software Engineer with a passion for Robotics and System Integration is required for a leading research and technology manufacturer with facilities in the UK, Europe and US. The company is embarking on ground-breaking advances in robotics, and they seek a skilled Software Engineer to support their endeavours to bring about the latest in autonomous technology, machine learning capability coupled with image processing.
- Multiple positions available
- Sponsorship will be provided where required
- Seeking candidates with varying levels of experience – Salary Dependant on Experience
- Very attractive salaries and benefits package
The role of Software Engineer will include, but not limited to:
- Writing code to integrate software and hardware to control the functionality of the robots/machinery or AGV’s.
- Develop algorithms to sequence the technology in accordance with FDS and internal R&D department.
- Specify sensors, vision systems and integrate these within the solutions.
- Sequence the hardware using C/C++ and/or Python.
- Write software to control Robotics and EOAT
- Write Embedded and Real time software.
The suitable candidate for Software Engineer vacancy will need to possess the following skills:
- Experienced Software Engineer with Python, C/C++
- Knowledge of Robotics – Highly advantageous
- Image Processing/Computer Vision – Highly desirable
- Degree in Software Engineering, Control System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with controlling Bespoke Automation Systems, Special Purpose Machinery, Robotics (Collaborative or Industrial) and software code such as C/C++ and Python.
There are several positions available from Senior Level Engineers to more junior Level Engineers and graduates. Salary will be dependant on experience.
If you would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply for the Robotics Software Engineer, and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.