Automation and Robotics
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Software Engineer: (C# and VB.NET and preferably C language)
Location: Commutable from Farnborough, Horsham, Redhill, Leatherhead, Crawley, East Grinstead, Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Tonbridge
Salary: £58,000 – £68,000 (DOE) + Company Benefits + Health + Pension
A Software Engineer with a passion for software & product innovation is required for a leading technology manufacturer with facilities in the UK, Europe, and US. The company is embarking on developing new technologies and they seek a skilled Software Engineer to support their endeavours to bring about the latest in software development, coding, testing and product development within the research and development team. As the Software Engineer you will support R&D, production, and customer support when/where required.
In your role as the Software Engineer you will support the business with the design and implementation of software and software based control systems. Ensure all software and control systems are fully tested and findings are documented for analysis.
Key Experience/Qualifications required:
- A Degree qualification in Software Engineering or Electronic Engineering (or similar high-level technical degree)
- Experience with C# and VB.NET and preferably C language
- Experience with designing software for microcontrollers
- Prior experience with software testing and debugging
- Producing technical documentation of software functionality and software test procedures
- Embedded Software development experience for ARM and PIC would be beneficial although not essential
- Ability to work from electronic drawings, designs and schematics would be beneficial.
The Software Engineer vacancy offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with opportunities for advancement and development. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a global manufacturing organisation, leading the world with their technology within their industry sector, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.