Software Development Engineer – Dorset, UK
Position: Software Development Engineer – Machine Control Systems – Dorset
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience and technical knowledge
Requirement: We will consider talented junior software/development engineers keen to progress in their careers or software engineers who have experience with machine control systems or similar hi-tech/advanced technology.
Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking a Software Development Engineer to join our R&D team. We design, manufacture and distribute highly sophisticated Automated equipment & Special Purpose Machinery for use in the global Electronics Industries.
Based within the UK at our modern facility in Dorset, the role would suit an individual keen to develop their career through the development of products and services within a highly technical and demanding industry.
Key experience and skills for the Software Development Engineer vacancy:
- Ideal applicants will have experience of machine control systems, although experienced software engineers from other backgrounds or talented junior engineers keen to learn and able to demonstrate solid basic software skills may also be considered.
The ideal applicant would possess experience in several of:
- Real-time machine control software
- Visual Studio
- WPF / UWP
- Async, Multi-threading, multi-tasking
- Embedded software
- User interface & graphic development
- Vision systems
- High speed, high reliability applications
- It is essential that candidates are able to demonstrate confident use of Visual Studio and this will be tested at first interview.
- Candidates should possess the ability to work within a small development team, working flexibly and communicating clearly on existing and new development projects as they arise.
- Being part of a dynamic environment and being responsible for specific projects, individuals will require a high degree of self-motivation.
To apply for this Software Development Engineer Vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing. Contact us on 01564711542 for further information. Our offices are located at Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.