Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Software Developer C# .NET
Position: Software Developer C# .NET
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking, London
A Software Developer with a passion for Robotics, and technological innovation is required for
a leading technology manufacturer within their facilities in the UK. You will be producing
high-quality software in C# .NET to a required specification within timelines, following the company
software development processes.
Multiple positions available
Sponsorship will be provided where required
The role of Software Developer will include, but not limited to:
- Developing high level code to control, sequence and manipulate the robotics using C# .NET
- Designing the software to integrate with the hardware.
- You will work on design, development, and testing of software components
- Collaborate with other engineers across Electronics, Software and Mechanical Engineering.
- This role will offer you the opportunity to work on bespoke robotics projects
The suitable candidate for Software Developer will need to possess the following skills:
- Experienced Software Developer writing .NET components in C#, SQL Server, Linq Queries, Entity Framework, Rest API
- Knowledge of Robotics – Highly advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science, Control System Engineering, or Mechatronic Engineering.
If you would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful.