IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
A Software Developer with experience of back end development is required to work for an innovative Software Development Company.
The company provides customised and bespoke solutions for customers in Retail and Hospitality sector offering products which provide high performance data to improve operational productivity across many functional areas of the business. These may include, but not limited to, time and attendance, staff deployment technology, business information tools, sales and performance metrics, customer feedback survey, APIs and software integration.
Remote, Hybrid or on site depending on home location.
Office location is Birmingham but candidate has the flexibility to work from home.
The role of Software Developer will include:
- Create back-end development, software testing and bug fixes to ensure a robust solution is presented to the customer.
- Develop scalable solutions for future upgrade capability.
- Front End Development – Training will be provided if you have limited experience.
- Provide additional advice and suggestions to improve the functionality and UX during the design and documentation phase.
- Communicate regularly with project managers.
- Work closely with the project teams and keep abreast of all the latest approved design changes.
- Support existing customers with upgrades and software bug fixes as required.
The suitable candidate for Full Stack Developer will need to possess some the following skills although training will be provided:
- Java – Highly Desirable
- PHP – Desirable
- MySQL – Desirable
- Apache Web Servers or similar
- Back End Development – Essential
- Front End – Desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Training can be provided providing core transferable skills.
We are interested in candidates with varying levels of experience. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
This is an exciting position working with some of the most prestigious companies within the retail sector. You will have lots of freedom to propose ideas and to create highly bespoke solutions which enable advances in productivity performance.
If you have the required skills and experience and you would like to work for an established software company in a friendly and high performing environment, then please click on the link to apply.