Software Controls Engineer
Position: Software Controls Engineer (Graduate, Junior & Senior positions available)
Salary: £40,000 – £65,000 depending on experience and technical knowledge
We have opportunities for a number of Software Controls Engineers to join our R&D team in Dorset. We design, manufacture and distribute highly sophisticated Automated equipment and Special Purpose Machinery for use in the global Electronics Industries. We operate on an international level and due to our continued growth are currently seeking Software Controls Engineers to join our R&D team.
Key experience and skills required:
- Based within the UK at our modern facility in Dorset, the role would suit Software Controls Engineers with experience of machine vision systems, detection or inspection systems or experience from the electronics assembly and inspection industry. (Your experience will be relative to the position you are applying for).
- Experience of coding advanced, robust vision algorithms for boundary tracking, correlation, shape recognition, detection would also be highly beneficial.
Previous experience in some of the following would also be an advantage:
- Real-time machine control software
- Visual Studio, UWP
- Async, Multi-threading, multi-tasking
- Embedded software
- User interface & graphics development
- Vision systems
- High speed, high reliability applications
- It is essential that candidates are able to demonstrate confident use of Visual Studio and algorithm development and this will be tested at first interview.
- Candidates should possess the ability to work within a small development team, working flexibly and communicating clearly on existing and new development projects as they arise.
- Being part of a dynamic environment and being responsible for specific projects, individuals will require a high degree of self-motivation.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis.
To apply for a Software Controls Engineer opportunity please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.