Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Software Control Engineer – Dortmund, Germany
Software Control Engineer
(Also suitable: Application Engineer, Automation Engineer, Field Engineer, Controls Maintenance Engineer, System Engineer, PLC Engineer, Control Systems Engineer)
Based in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Excellent remuneration & company benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Control Engineer to join our team in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. You will be working in a fast paced environment, working with high speed automated machinery, equipment and robotic systems. You will be resolving controls related issues across multiple industry sectors including: Automotive, Aerospace, Warehouse Automaton & Logistics, Food & FMCG, Medical & Pharmaceutical.
Key experience and skills required for the Software Control Engineer:
- A degree or technical qualification in Electrical, Electronics, Automation or Software Engineering.
- PLC system experience with Beckhoff, Siemens or Rockwell (Allen Bradley).
- You should be able to modify ladder logic/PLC code as a minimum, if you can write PLC code/ladder logic from scratch then this would be highly beneficial.
- Read and interpret electrical schematic drawings.
- Experience of HMI & SCADA systems would be beneficial.
- Experience working on high speed automation systems, including packaging & labelling machinery, pneumatic systems, conveyors, bagging & wrapping machinery, robotic machinery and other material handling equipment
- Must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in German is essential.
- English language skills (written and verbal) would be an advantage.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Software Control Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer an attractive remuneration with excellent career progression working for a very well-established leading global automation & technology business.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ