Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Site Engineering Manager
A Site Engineering Manager is required for a new fully automated distribution centre incorporating conveyors, AIV robotics, packaging machinery, carton erectors, palletising systems, pick & place robots and storage & retrieval systems.
The role of Site Engineering Manager will include the following:
- Lead a team of multi-skilled engineers including mechanical, electrical and controls to maintain the full range of automated equipment.
- Plan and organise the PPM for the site.
- Support new site upgrade installation projects.
- Manage site P&L for engineering and maintenance.
- Ensure the site has full up-time and minimal disruption to operations.
- Work with PLC controlled machinery requiring PLC fault finding, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
As this is a large facility with the latest automated technology. There will no doubt be a requirement for you to promote the technology by showing prospective customers around your facility. Strong interpersonal and commercial acumen is required.
The suitable candidate for this Site Engineering Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Engineering/Maintenance Manager or Site Manager.
- Knowledge of automated PLC controlled machinery is essential.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 17th or 18th Edition – Desirable but not essential
If you are an experienced Site Engineering Manager, Engineering/Maintenance Manager and you have the required skills and experience, then please click on the link to apply. In return we can offer an attractive package with excellent career prospects and development.