Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
A SHEQ Manager with experience of managing Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality is required for a Coventry based manufacturer.
The company is embarking on a period on continued growth and is looking to strengthen its senior management team and ensure HSE processes are maintained and improved as part their drive for continuous improvement.
The role of SHEQ Manager will include:
- Take full responsibility for HSE on site, ensuring compliance and regulatory documentation is completed for all projects accurately.
- Ensure Health and Safety Documentation is kept up to date and that all appropriate staff are trained in the relevant procedures.
- The Health and Safety of colleagues, contractors and customers is the number one priority, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that individuals comply with the relevant practices for site work including method statements, risk assessments, and that all incidents, including near misses are recorded and thoroughly investigated to minimise the risk of re occurrence.
- Ensure ISO standards are in place and conduct internal audits and training.
- Ensure PPE is used appropriately and that stock levels are maintained.
This is a very important role to ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are in place and that all staff are trained and audits are conducted to ensure compliance.
The suitable candidate for this SHEQ Manager will need to possess the following skills and Experience?
- Experienced SHEQ Manager or HSE Manager
- Track record of successfully Managing Safety within a manufacturing operation.
If you have the required skills and experience for this SHEQ Manager, and you are seeking an exciting position with a diverse manufacturing business, then please click on the link to apply.