Service & Maintenance
£45000 per annum
Job Ref: 32339
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Service Engineer
Location: Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds, Stoke, Lincoln, Nottingham
Our client is a manufacturer of special purpose machinery, providing machinery into the food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. They require a Service Engineer to be responsible for servicing machinery across the north of England.
Main Duties of the Service Engineer include:
- Attend service and breakdown visits for special purpose machinery.
- Attend occasional service and breakdown visits across the rest of the world.
- Identify and supply replacement parts to customers in a time-critical manner.
- Rectify mechanical, electrical and Siemens software issues.
- Visiting key customers regularly to maintain customer satisfaction on days without a pre-booked visit.
- Deliver an extremely high standard of customer support.
The Ideal Candidate for the position of Service Engineer will have:
- Experience in servicing, troubleshooting, and setting up of special purpose machinery.
- A positive and outgoing attitude, even when dealing with difficult situations.
- Willing to travel extensively and be away from home regularly.
- Comfortable working with Siemens software.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Professional and well-presented.
- Be willing to work additional hours to complete projects.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.