General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Colchester, Harwich, Elmstead, Clacton-on-Sea, Manningtree
£25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a leading machinery manufacture supplying systems into the food, chemical, pharmaceutical industries. As a result of their continuing growth and success, they are looking to find a Service Coordinator to join their team.
Your role as Service Coordinator will form a crucial part of the business so you must be willing to take on plenty of responsibility within a small team, and be able to react swiftly and positively to customer requests.
Service Coordinator duties include.
- Identify and supply spare parts to customers in a time-critical manner.
- Accurately prepare and deliver quotations in a time-critical manner.
- Deliver an extremely high standard of customer support, knowing when to ask for help from other staff with key experience.
- Book service engineer appointments.
- Liaise with the accounts department to ensure that outstanding spare parts invoices are paid on time.
- Answering general telephone calls if the reception phone is occupied and passing the caller onto the most relevant personnel.
- Regular communications with the factory, including problem solving to ensure issues get fixed
The ideal Service Coordinator will have
- A customer-focused attitude who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service experience preferred but attitude is key.
- Comfortable working within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and IT skills with the ability to effectively articulate customer information.
- High standard of communication skills, to keep in regular contact with customers
- Ideally a knowledge of Engineering
If you have the required skills for the Service Coordinator vacancy, please click on the link to apply or call Ed Burch at Cartisian Technical Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0121 2951623
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.