IT and Infrastructure
Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Senior IT Software Developer – Remote / Work From Home
Senor IT Software Developer
Remote / Work From Home
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Software Developer to join a growing global Software & Ecommerce business. As the Senor IT Software Developer you will be assisting in the development of Applications within the business, using a variety of tools and technologies. This role will be required to provide the on-going development of applications across all core businesses and will be a very project focused role.
- Able to find workable solutions by analysing technical and operation problems.
- To liaise with users regarding escalated issues and to agree appropriate courses of action and priorities.
- Design, document and develop new or enhance existing functionality to support business needs.
- To keep users up to date with progress and to liaise with colleagues and partners in a timely manner.
- To undertake and maintain own project and development plans and work in an agile manner using standardised development methodologies.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including software/hardware install and upgrade, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Manage and develop your own and team projects to support the growth of the business.
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Lead the Unit and System Testing of software applications developed as part of the businesses development plan.
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree in a Software/IT or related subject
- Previous experience working as a developer/senior developer
- Excellent understanding of the development life cycle for business applications across several technologies in the UK and International marketplace.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- Good IT Skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Commercially astute and customer focused.
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Senior IT Software Developer vacancy, then please click on the link to apply
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors