Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Senior FPGA Engineer
A Senior FPGA Engineer experienced with design and development of FPGA Coding using VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog is required for a very established manufacturer and innovator of electronics used in consumer and industrial applications. The technology is world leading and highly sought after by consumers and industrial innovators.
Flexible working policy with a mix of office and home working.
Locations: (Other locations will also be considered. Relocation assistance will also be available if required)
The position of Senior FPGA Engineer will consist of the following:
- Design and development of FPGA coding using VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog.
- Design and development of High-speed electronic circuits.
- Work on R&D and upgrade projects.
- Advise and selection of firmware design tools.
- Support and train junior engineers.
- Product testing and debugging
The suitable candidate for this position of Senior FPGA Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced FPGA Engineer seeking a Senior or Leadership position
- Experienced with designing high-speed electronic circuits.
- Technical qualification in Electronics – Essential
This is a very exciting opportunity to develop highly innovative, world leading electronics technology, which is used in a variety of scientific and high-end consumer applications. If you have the required skills for Senior FPGA Engineer, then please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer a very attractive basic salary with additional bonuses and benefits.