Software and Electronics
Share this job:
Senior Electronics Engineer
A Senior Electronics Engineer with experience of schematic capture and high-speed PCB design is required for a innovative manufacturer of high-end consumer/industrial electronics technology.
Benefits package: 30 days annual leave (plus 5 statutory days), competitive pension scheme and death in service policy.
Flexible working policy
This is a senior electronics engineering position to support the development of innovative technology, and technological advancements to existing technology. These products are customised and/or fully developed for customer applications.
The position of Senior Electronics Engineer will consist of the following:
- Working to a defined specification, develop high speed digital electronics designs.
- Developing, prototyping and testing high speed, mixed signal PCB’s.
- Video/graphics interfacing with various display ports.
- Design products with manufacturability in mind.
- Support the development of requirements, and the development of electronic parts and integrated components.
- Drafting of technical documentation including schematics, requirement specifications, PCB layouts and testing reports.
- Product testing and debugging
- Work closely with internal teams, external customers, and third-party suppliers.
The suitable candidate for this position of Senior Electronics Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Electronics Engineer with knowledge of mixed signal, analogue and digital devices.
- Experience with display drivers is advantageous but not essential.
- Experienced with development of high-speed digital designs.
- Board level prototyping, testing and debugging is essential.
- Experience with FPGA coding is advantageous.
- Technical qualification in Electronics – Essential
This is a very exciting opportunity to develop highly innovative, world leading electronics technology, which is used in a variety of scientific and high-end consumer applications.
If you have the required skills, then please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer a very attractive basic salary with additional bonuses and benefits.