Automation and Robotics
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Position: Sales Manager (Warehouse Automation Systems)
(We are open to any of the following positions with relevant industry experience: Pre-Sales Solutions, Business Development Manager, Solution Sales or similar from within the Warehouse Automation & Logistics Industry Sector)
Location: Remote/Hybrid, work from home, (must be based in the United Kingdom)
Salary: c£80,000 – £90,000 (flexible DOE) + bonus + car/allowance + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an innovative Warehouse Automation & Logistics solutions provider. As the Sales Manager you will support the sales team responsible for the design and delivery of fully automated warehouse logistics solutions based on customer requirements, delivering operational capability whilst maintaining project budgets and project time lines. You will evaluate, use solution design tools (as required), prepare the logistics solutions section of tender response documents for presentation to customers.
As the Sales Manager you will be at the forefront of the design of the customer’s fully automated warehouse solution ensuring productivity is maximised, catering to the clients demands and offering the most efficient solutions.
Key experience and skills required:
- Prior experience of selling solutions into the Food Manufacturing industry sector is key. The skill and ability of consultative solution sales combined with selling solutions into the Food industry would be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience working in a similar position of “Solution Design/Solution Sales” from within the Warehouse Automation and Logistics Industry sector.
- Previous experience creating solutions for fully automated facilities, distribution centres and warehouses.
- Experience of working with engineering/CAD drawings dealing with all aspects of sizing and capacity, operational metrics, site layout including mechanical handling systems, conveyor, automated end of line machinery, robotic systems, and WMS.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbally.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and create effective solutions.
- Flexible on travel, as you would be required to visit clients and attend trade events and exhibitions in the UK and across Europe when necessary.
- To be able to work with cross department teams and provide support and guidance to the project /implementation teams.
- Research new innovations within the industry
- Continue to develop strong customer relationships and build a wider network of contacts from within industry.
- Possess a consultative solution sales approach.
If you have the required skills and experience for the Sales Manager vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.