Automation and Robotics
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Position: Sales Manager
(We are open to any of the following positions with relevant industry experience: Senior Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Solutions Sales, Business Development Manager or similar sales from within the Warehouse Automation & Logistics Industry Sector)
Location: Must be based in the UK and be able to visit customer sites, (Remote/Hybrid)
Salary: c£65,000 – £75,000 depending on relevant industry experience, + bonus + car/allowance + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an innovative Warehouse Automation & Logistics solutions provider. As the Sales Manager you will be responsible generating and following up on sales leads, visiting trade shows, exhibitions and follow up with customer visits.
Key experience and skills required:
- Sales experience from within the warehouse automation/intralogistics sector.
- Experience of business development and lead generation from within the industry.
- Prior experience utilising sales software or CRM systems to coordinate sales activity.
- Experience with planning and executing a sales strategy to target new clients/new projects for sales generation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbally.
- Flexible on travel, as you would be required to visit clients and attend trade events and exhibitions in the UK and across Europe when necessary.
- Continue to develop strong customer relationships and build a wider network of contacts from within industry.
If you have the required skills and experience for the Sales Manager vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.