Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
A Sales Manager with experience of motors for use in the motion control/automation industry is required for a global manufacturing company. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a leading manufacturer looking to create a UK business unit.
The position of Sales Manager will include following responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads and close new business deals through effective communication and relationship building with clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to ensure repeat business.
- Identify new market opportunities and potential customer segments to expand the company’s reach.
- Provide technical support and advice to clients on product selection, application, and use.
- Collaborate with global engineering and product management, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Prepare and deliver quotes and proposals to clients.
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, and other industry events to promote the company and its products.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and customer needs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Manager position will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- A BEng/HND in engineering or a related field – highly desirable, but not essential.
- Strong sales experience in the motion control/automation industry.
- Strong knowledge of various motors including, but not limited to Stepper, coreless motors, Servo motors, and their applications in the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of closing sales and meeting or exceeding targets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a global manufacturing company. Your skills and industry knowledge will be instrumental in helping to develop the UK sales base. If you have the technical sales experience of motors within the automation industry and looking for an exciting new opportunity, please click on the link to apply. In return, our client can offer an attractive basic salary with bonus and benefits.