Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Sales Application Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Application Engineer is available with a leading System Integrator. As the Sales Application Engineer you will be working within agreed procedures and formats, developing client relationships, develop and successfully provide cost effective solutions for projects which meet the project requirements whilst meeting all relevant legislation’s and specifications.
Location: Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
Key responsibilities and experience for the Sales Application Engineer:
- As the Sales and Application Engineer you will carry out site surveys and accurately relay the detailed information into the tender.
- Keep abreast of ever-changing technologies and implement proven technology which offer savings to the business and our clients.
- Working within the agreed timescales as required by the client and the business.
- To make sure that prior to submittal of any tender to the client that the tender is reviewed by senior personnel technically & commercially.
- Follow up on submitted tenders through to completion or close out.
- To be able to handover jobs tendered in detail to engineering covering Commercial and engineering content.
- Previous experience from a Technical Sales, Applications, Proposals, Bids/Tendering background would be highly desirable.
- Experience with compliance, tender and bids, client management, and presenting to senior management/stakeholders.
- Industry experience from Food, FMCG, Water, Utilities would be highly beneficial.
- Technical qualification within relevant industry experience
To apply for the Sales Application Engineer vacancy please click on the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.