£23000 - £25000 per annum
Job Ref: 32346_1644335845
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
A Sales Administrator is required for an established manufacturer based in Kidderminster. The role is to support an E-Commerce business unit selling manufactured products to professional trades.
The role of Sales Administrator will include, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the E-Commerce Manager to drive operational improvements to improve the service given to customers purchasing online and those collecting in person after placing an order.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, chasing late deliveries, difficulties with placing online orders, product queries and complaints.
- Administration on the CRM/stock control system, ensuring stock holding figures are correct and up to date on the website, shortages are escalated to drive internal ordering/allocation of stock.
- Analysing the website performance.
- Helping to drive sales through promotion of website to appropriate trades and end users.
- Where time permits, conduct some cold calling to drive sales and awareness.
The suitable candidate for this role of Sales Administrator is likely to possess the following skills and experience:
- All round commercially astute individual, with a can-do attitude, getting stuck in to a wide variety of roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to deal with customers professionally and sympathetically over the phone and in person and not getting flustered.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you will have the chance to make a difference. If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role of Sales Administrator, please click on the link to apply.