Aerospace and Defence
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Robotics Engineer – We are also keen to hear from Robotics Engineers, Application Engineers, Automation Engineers, Controls Engineers (who wish to move into a robotics field), Service/Maintenance Engineers with considerable relevant experience looking for a new career path, or if you have worked in some capacity with robotic systems involving programming, system integration, and technical product demonstrations.
Birmingham (70% – 80%) and (20% – 30%) travel to customer sites when required
£40,000 – £50,000 DOE (flexible/negotiable)
A Robotics Engineer is required to join our growing automation business. In your role as the Robotics Engineer you will work closely with System Integrators, OEMs and End Users with robot installations, machinery integration, installation and commissioning of bespoke/special purpose machinery.
Key experience and skills required for the Robotics Engineer vacancy:
- Sequencing and programming industrial robots.
- Training will be provided however it will be highly beneficial if you have experience with programming on ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Staubli robotics.
- Previous experience of integrating robotics into machines/projects which utilise PLC control systems (Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley).
- Experience of PLC programming would be highly beneficial although not essential.
- Installation & commissioning of Robotics and related automated equipment.
- Ideally to have a degree or HND/HNC in a relevant engineering subject.
- Must have industry sector experience (Special Purpose Machinery, High Speed Automaton, Vision Inspection System, Robotics, Complex Automation Systems, Pneumatics, Servo Motor driven machinery).
- Experience of machine safety, control/robot safety
- A solid understanding of current European & International regulations.
- This is a site based role in Birmingham, however some travel will be required once a customer project is complete for installation and commissioning purposes.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
We are keen to hear from Robotics Engineers, Automation Engineers, Service/Maintenance Engineers with experience looking for a new career path, or if you have worked in some capacity with robotic systems involving programming, system integration, and technical product demonstrations.
To apply for this Robotics Engineer vacancy please click on the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ