Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Robotics Electrical Design Engineer
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
We have a new opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to support our Engineering Design team. Ideally, we would need the Electrical Design Engineer have previously designed for machines, such as special purpose machinery, capital plant machinery, packaging/bagging machinery, robotic systems, CNC machinery, PLC controlled machines, or similar types of machinery involving the creation of electrical schematics.
Key skills & experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Prior experience using EPLAN, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation, System Integration, Special Purpose Machinery (or similar technical industrial experience)
- Experience with creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Experience with electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- Able to produce all the electrical, fluid & panel layouts
- A strong understanding of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery
- Prior experience producing technical reports.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ