GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
Job Ref: 32479_1672826327
Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Robotic Service Engineer
Position: Robotic Service Engineer
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
A Robotic Service Engineer is required for a leading technology manufacturer, focusing primarily on servicing, and maintaining robotic and automated equipment across the UK and Northern Europe. This role is most suited to individuals with strong IT, Electrical and Communication skills that enjoy travelling to support installation/repairs/upgrades/PMs. This position offers opportunities to progress within the business.
The position of Robotic Service Engineer will consist of the following:
- To become familiar with all aspects of automation and assembling bespoke automated systems.
- Assist with the manufacture of robotic work cells as required. This will help to build a strong understanding of systems before the Engineer is sent into the field alone.
- Part of the installation team to re-assemble robotic work cells on our customers sites
- Attend customer site on short notice to analyse reported issues and perform repairs.
- Communicate accurately with customer and formally record agreements between Service and Engineer and Customer on paper or via e-mail.
- Assist customers remotely to identify nature of reported issues and resolve where possible, before conducting site visit
The suitable candidate for Robotic Service Engineer will need to possess the following skills:
- Technical qualification in electrical engineering, robotics, or related field
- Clean UK Driving License.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about the Robotic Service Engineer vacancy, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful.