Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Robotic Build Technician
Position: Robotic Build Technician
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
Location: Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Weybridge, Woking
A Robotic Build Technician is required for a leading technology manufacturer, supplying robotic and automation equipment to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic Market sectors. This position presents the perfect opportunity for someone to build the next generation of robots and automated equipment. As the Robotic Build Technician, you will help the team manufacture, assemble, and test these prototypes. This position offers significant opportunities to progress within the business.
The position of Robotic Build Technician will consist of the following:
- Help to assemble prototypes of electro-mechanical systems
- Assist with prototype testing, having input into the test design and test rigs
- To work from mechanical engineering drawings/schematics and pneumatic diagrams to assemble bespoke machinery.
- Previous experience with machine frame assembly and working with and putting together aluminium profiles.
- Fitting linear slides, rotary tables, jigs & fittings.
The suitable candidate for Robotic Build Technician will need to possess the following skills
The ideal candidate may not have all the skills listed below, but probably already wants to acquire them and is excited about the idea of doing so
- Experience working in a similar environment: Automated machinery, SPM, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, end of line systems.
- Bench working skills required to make minor adjustments as necessary.
If you would like to find out more about the Robotic Build Technician vacancy, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch. Due to the anticipated interest in the role, if you have not heard back within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful.