Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Remote Operations Manager
Remote Operations Manager
£30,000 – £34,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Remote Operations Manager to join a quickly growing business in the Fintech industry. You will implement processes, lead, grow, and develop a team of Customer Experience specialists, taking responsibility for the activity of your team and the service levels they are providing. This role is available for fully remote working.
The main Requirements of the Remote Operations Manager
- Your duties include hiring and training employees and managing quality assurance programs.
- You will strategize process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks on schedule.
- Using Operational insight to support the ongoing development and delivery of SOP’s, SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
- Manage and lead a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Define review and update company policies.
- Manage a team of Specialists to provide world class customer support to our business partners
- Identify areas for improvement through regular review of the team’s performance and customer interactions
- Be the voice of the customer and shape how we support our customer
- Drive performance and motivate team members to consistently achieve their KPI’s
- Ensure team members have in the moment support with technically difficult requests or questions
- Be the point of escalation when there is an aggrieved customer and service from the team has not been satisfactory
- Work alongside multiple teams & stakeholders to react and own the resolution of any product / service incidents that require intervention
The main Requirements of Remote Operations Manager
- Demonstrable experience in leading, developing and supervising a team in a customer focussed environment
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships & trust
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Sound judgement, initiative, and ability to self-manage with flexibility
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Excellent oral and written communication
The Remote Operations Manager opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career with many opportunities for advancement. If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with growing organisation, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.