£20,000 - 25,000 + Commission, Bonus, Medical
Job Ref: 32275
Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Share this job:
Recruiter: Opportunity is open to Recruitment Consultants, Junior Recruiters, Resourcing Consultants, Trainee Recruiters and to applicants outside of the recruitment industry who are looking for a new career opportunity. You will need to be IT savvy with a little experience working with CRM or similar systems. A background in Sales, Customer Service or from the Engineering/Manufacturing industry sector could also be advantageous.
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Remuneration: £20,000 – £25,000, Commission, Annual Bonus, Private Medical Health, Pension Scheme
We are a Technical Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the Automation, Technical Engineering and Manufacturing industry sectors across the UK and Europe. We offer a friendly and professional environment, providing a consultative approach to the recruitment process, working with a number of innovative manufacturing companies.
We are looking for individuals that want to learn, develop, and succeed. We are happy to provide training and development dependant on your level of experience.
The suitable candidate for the role of Recruiter will need to possess the following skills and experience.
- You will be required to attend trade shows, exhibitions and visit clients occasionally throughout the year, therefore you will need to have good communication skills, be personable and presentable.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment dealing with customers and internal colleagues over the telephone and email.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for someone who is driven and determined to succeed.
- Once trained, you should have the confidence be able to work on your own or within a team without instruction.
- A genuine interest in Engineering or Technology would be an advantage.
- A technical qualification (NVQ, BTEC, HNC/HND or Degree) in an Engineering, Automation/Robotics or Manufacturing related subject would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- It is essential that you are able to drive and have a clean drivers license.
If you feel you have the drive, determination, attitude and motivation to succeed as a Recruiter, then please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.