Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Quality Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 (flexible & negotiable depending on experience + benefits)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Manager to join an innovative company involved with the development of highly complex projects based at our site in Coventry. The Quality Manager will be responsible for leading all quality activities across the business and help develop the quality plan for the business. The Quality Manager will be responsible for incoming and outgoing quality, business processes & quality systems, implementation, and management of the warranty system, and improving quality by design.
Quality Manager skills and requirements:
- Develop and implement the appropriate quality plan for the business.
- Work with functional leads to formalise and implement the right business processes.
- Determine the right quality management systems for the business.
- Lead the implementation of the correct processes and resources to ensure best in class inbound parts and outbound product quality performance.
- Agree and implement the correct quality KPI’s for the business.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Manage PPAP process and implement component inspection plans as required.
- Previous experience working as Quality Manager in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience implementing business processes, including ISO 9001.
- Experience with solid understanding of Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Ideally experience with automotive manufacturing / engineering quality processes.
- Minimum HND, degree preferred, in an Engineering or Quality discipline.
- Continuous Improvement/ Lean qualifications (preferred).
To apply for the Quality Manager vacancy please click on the apply button. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.