General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Crawley, West Sussex
Salary £25,000 – £28,000
Our client is headquartered in Crawley, West Sussex and is looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
Key skills & experience required for the Purchasing Administrator:
- To discuss the spares order requirements, checking data to customer’s equipment records, to ensure part descriptions and product numbers are accurately identified.
- Preparation of quotations as necessary.
- Checking stock levels to the computerized MRP system, to process orders fully. This includes the preparation of picking lists, despatch notes, invoicing, and import and export paperwork as required, liaising with accounts, logistics, stores, production, and despatch staff accordingly.
- Liaising with logistics and production staff for orders which impact upon the production programme – requiring assembly and test requirements.
- Keeping abreast of all necessary export procedures and documentation for despatch of our goods – around the world.
The Ideal Candidate for the position of Purchasing Administrator will have:
- Must have GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above.
- Previous experience of order processing
- Confident with good communication skills to liaise with worldwide customers.
- Customer Service / Telephone experience
- Interest and ability to understand and learn the technical properties about our product range.
- Computer literate.
- Meticulous and accurate.
- Must speak and write fluent English.
Monday to Friday: 08:45 – 17:15
25 days holiday
To apply for this Purchasing Administrator vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ