Automation and Robotics
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Project Manager
Location: Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Rugby, Leicester
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
We are keen to hear from Commercial Project Managers, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Project Delivery Managers and Commercial Managers with relevant industry experience as outlined below.
We are seeking a highly capable Project Manager to join a growing team. As the Project Manager you will be hands on and will be directly involved with all stages of the project. This will include working with all stakeholders including the design engineers, electrical and mechanical engineers, controls and software engineering, purchasing and buying teams. As the Project Manager you will manage and oversee the Project management process ensuring the successful delivery of contracts through to completion to programme and within budget. You will effectively manage the Project Delivery team ensuring the team perform to a high standard; comply with Company health & safety and quality assurance policies and procedures; and are given development opportunities to grow within their roles
Key skills and experience required for the Project Manager vacancy:
- Previous experience working in a Project Management position within a relevant industry sector.
- Project Management experience from any of the following areas: Automated machinery, packaging systems, vision inspection machinery, robotic systems, pick & place robots, control system manufacturing, warehouse automation machinery, bagging machinery, FMCG sector, end of line systems, Automotive industry or Utilities sector.
- Experience managing all project costs and budgets.
- Programme control through effective use of Project Management tools & techniques (Microsoft Projects)
- Resource planning and forecasting
- Commercial impact of design decisions
- Engineering Health and Safety and other Legislative Requirements
- Good understanding working with NEC 3 and 4 Subcontracts
- Experience with project specification, design, installation, and commissioning of equipment with internal and/or external resource.
- Experience with CDM, CE, PUWER, HSAW
- This is a hands on project management opportunity and we are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic about leading engineering projects and capable of managing complex engineering solutions.
- The role will suit someone who is highly organised, confident, strong project management experience within engineering/manufacturing who can work across multiple engineering functions to deliver multiple projects on time.
- Previous experience working on multiple simultaneous projects will be required.
- Tenacious and be able to demonstrate out of box thinking ability to find solutions in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software & Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ