Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Chipping Norton, Swindon
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual who can assist the Project Manager with various projects related to the installation and commissioning of robotic and automation solutions. You will assist with management of project teams consisting of cross-functional team members, communicating clear project deliverables and performance targets.
Key skills required for the Project Engineer
- Responsible for Profitability, Timing and Quality of projects
- Evaluate and completely understand contractual deliverables, in content and contractual obligations.
- Scope management: builds the project Work Breakdown Structure, to ensure that the project includes all the work required, and only the work required, to complete the project successfully.
- Maintain timely budget updates based on scope of work changes, optimizing project execution improvements.
- Manage Cost Budget and given Cost targets
- Team Building and Coaching: facilitate and develop a productive and cohesive project team, manage conflict resolution.
- Monitor project activities for compliance to company policies and processes. Manage and maintain master project documentation or project binder in real time.
The successful candidate for the Commissioning Manager will have the following experience:
- Project Cost Management
- Project Management processes and methodologies
- Procurement Management
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Time Management
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.