Automation and Robotics
Share this job:
Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Chipping Norton, Swindon
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
This is an exciting opportunity for Project Coordinator to be responsible for integrating and coordinating the project lifecycle phases in compliance with the business processes and functional departments. He is responsible for preparing and maintaining the project control schedules in accordance with appropriate procedures, guidelines, and instructions, ensuring that the project schedules accurately reflect the scope of the project.
Key skills required for the Project Coordinator
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure critical changes that affect the project timeline are adjusted on the project timeline.
- Develop full scale project plans
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Integrate project schedule, risk evaluations and assessment
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools with the Project Manager
- Supporting project managers at project inception with establishing the project baseline documents.
- Facilitating recovery planning meetings with project teams.
- Supporting Managing information and recommendation to strategic plans and reviews.
- Support the Project Manager with project changes rescheduling
The successful candidate for the Project Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Project Cost Management
- Project Management processes and methodologies
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.