Production Welders – Burton – £12.50 per hour
Position: Production Welders
Rate: Up to £12.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 730am to 4pm
Location: Burton Upon Trent / Swadlincote area
We have opportunities for enthusiastic and energetic Production Welders to join our business located near Burton Upon Trent & Swadlincote. We are looking for Production Welders who can work in a team or on their own, who show initiative and are not afraid to learn new skills. You should be able to demonstrate what a “good job” looks like and be able to work to high standards.
Key experience & requirements for the Production Welders:
- You will be mainly welding light gauge self-colour and pre-galvanised tube on jigs.
- Be able to cope working in a fast paced environment.
- The work will be repetitive, therefore you will need to be able to manage your own expectations.
- You will be working to daily/weekly targets.
- Must be prepared to wear an air flow pack when welding pre-galvanised material.
- Other duties involve prepping of material when required, sawing, drilling, punching, shearing etc.
- Completing daily time sheets.
- Ability to read drawings is an advantage but not essential.
- An understanding of setting machines such as saws, steelworkers and press brake machines is an advantage but not essential.
For more information or to apply for a Production Welder vacancy please email your up to date CV to Cartisian Technical Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment consultancy that specialises in Automation Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Science Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Technical Sales Jobs as well as senior executive level appointments and Interim. Our engineering recruitment consultants have many years of experience recruiting for the most sought after and in demand engineers across Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing & Supply Chain and Sales to include positions such as:
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Product Designer, Electrical Design Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Software Engineer, Control Engineer, Engineering Manager, Production Manager, Quality Manager, Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager and Technical Sales.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment – Technical Recruitment for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing.