£20000 - £26000 pa+ salary negotiable
Job Ref: 32305
Aerospace and Defence
General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Production Team Lead
Position: Production Team Lead, Southport, Liverpool
Salary: £20,000 – £26,000 (negotiable) depending on level of experience
Key experience: Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, SOP, Process Improvement, Six Sigma
(Would also consider Production Assistant, Manufacturing Team Lead, Engineering Team Lead, Cell Leader, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor or similar)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join a growing business in the manufacturing sector. As the Production Team Lead you should have good knowledge and experience of Leam Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement within a manufacturing or production environment. The Production Team Lead will need to have good communication skills and demonstrate leadership/supervisory skills.
Key responsibilities and experience required for the Production Team Lead vacancy:
- Inspirational and strong leadership qualities. Excellent interpersonal, influencing, coaching, and negotiating skills. An articulate communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively build and manage relationships.
- Has enthusiasm and patience to develop others.
- Values strong teamwork.
- Time and Motion Study Qualified/Experienced
- Standard Operating Procedure reporting experience.
- Professional and positive attitude with a high standard of work ethics.
- Passionate about sustaining standards as a base from which to improve.
- Hands on approach and attitude.
- Continuous improvement is a core value.
- Passionate about recognising good performance and not accepting poor performance
- Promote a continuous improvement culture throughout.
- Previous supervisory experience and / or qualifications, NVQ2 In Team Leader / Management (preferred)
If you have the required experience as a Production Team Lead, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.