General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
Position: Production Supervisor
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000
Commutable from: Birmingham, Kidderminster, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Evesham, Tewkesbury
A leading manufacturing company based in Worcester is looking for a Production Supervisor to support leading a team of 45 staff. This is an exciting position that offers the opportunity to progress within the company.
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor role will include:
- The maintaining and improvement of Health and Safety disciplines.
- Foster a culture of LEAN thinking and continuous improvement with a view to improving overall Productivity along with working quality standards.
- Sustain and establish new operational processes and standards for production lines.
- Co-ordinate stock taking activities, both 3d & kanban.
- Control and management of Kaizen activity and continuous improvement.
- Administer company policies and procedures appropriately.
- Create & maintain production schedules which are accurate & represent the production position at all times.
- Control workflow to meet customer delivery deadlines.
The suitable candidate for the Production Supervisor will need to possess the following experience:
- Previous Supervision experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience supporting process and continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent understanding of LEAN methodology
- Strong man management skills
- Management Qualification (ILM or above)
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
- Excellent career potential
- Benefits that include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 8% Company Contribution Pension
- Private Health Care, 4x Death in Service
- Free uniform, Free parking, and Subsidised Restaurant on site.
If you have the required experience as a Production Supervisor, please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors. UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK