General Engineering and Manufacturing
Share this job:
We have a requirement for a Production Operative to join a reputable manufacturing company near Swadlincote. This is a great opportunity for a Production Operative to work within an established team of workers that take pride in producing precise and high quality work. This is a temporary to permanent position working 7.30am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
The role of the Production Operative includes the following:
- Operate a range of machine required in the manufacturing process
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Work to production schedule to produce parts for assembly
- Strapping up product ready for dispatch.
- Loading vehicles.
- Ensuring compliance to health and safety at all times.
The key skills required for the role of Production Operative includes:
- Strong work ethic.
- Personable, willingness to learn.
- Motivated and keen to make a good impression.
- Previous Manufacturing or production experience
- Excellent manual dexterity
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and experience for this Production Operative position, then please click on the link to apply.
Due to our high vacancy response rates unfortunately, we are not able to reply to all applicants. If you have not had feedback from our consultants within 14 days, please accept that your application has not been successful.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist technical recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software and Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.